Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sale-a-bration Card

Hello stampers! Hope you are enjoying your Saturday! I have been working like crazy on a project for one of my classes but I absolutely needed a break so I decided to stamp a little. I just LOVE all the Sale-a-bration products! Especially the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set I used on this card:


I used Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla cardstock along with the Everyday Enchantment DSP (also Sale-a-bration). So cute!  I am just so excited for all the cute cards and projects I have been making for Valentine's Day coming up. And for my next workshop! (for more info go to this link: Valentine's Day Workshop
Sale-a-bration is my favorite time of the year for Stampin Up! because of all the free products and great deals you can get. For every $50 you spend you can get a free SAB product from this catalog:



And anyone who hosts a workshop with sales of only $150 earns SAB products and this super cute Hostess Tote Bag!



There are so many cute and fun products you can earn. If you are interested in placing an order or hosting a workshop contact me at samanthalisic@gmail.com.

Happy Stamping!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment