Thursday, February 2, 2012

Free Trial of My Digital Studio!

I can not believe I am even telling you this but Stampin' Up! has given all customers a chance to try out the My Digital Studio digital scrapbooking software FREE for 30 days! Ah! Isn't that exciting?!? As part of Sale-a-bration anyone can try it out and I definitely recommend it. I use mine all the time for various projects and you are sure to fall in love with it just as I have.

Here is a link to the page to download the free trial:
Software - FREE TRIAL - My Digital Studio

And here is a link for the MDS Q&A:
Questions and Answers - My Digital Studio

If you decide you want to try it out and you have any questions feel free to contact me (samanthalisic@gmail.com) and I'll try to help you in any way I can!

Happy Stamping :)
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment