Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Day is around the corner!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I am so excited because that means making super cute cards and treat bags/boxes to give to those I love! I love all the pinks and reds! Check out this card I made with a few of my retired products:


I used Blushing Bride cardstock (119796) and the new pleated ribbon from the Occasions Mini (125570) with the Medallion stamp (115223). The Valentine's stamp came from a retired set called "Holiday Best" and I used chocolate chip (100908) and real red ink (103133) with some retired Real Red grosgrain ribbon. I love how it turned out! Be on the lookout for more Valentine's Day cards/projects!

More information to come tomorrow about Sale-a-Bration which started yesterday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment